Everything you need to know about a Forex and Blockchain trading merchant account
All Forex businesses that apply to eDataPay High Risk must have an internationally recognized regulatory license from an organization like the FCA, FINTRAC, or CySec.
Looking for Forex payment processing? You’ve come to the right place. EDataPay provides binary options & Forex merchant accounts for companies located throughout the world.
Few types of Mids are available for: Crypto, NFT, Blockchain, ICO, binary option & Forex merchant accounts are available:
Informational / Educational Services. Payment processing service is readily available for both US and international companies. If you provide binary options or Forex software, market research, newsletters, seminars or industry information, you can obtain merchant account services through both US & international acquiring banks.
Trading Platforms. Payment processing for trading platforms is available through an extensive network of international acquiring banks. High volume international merchant accounts are the processing solution of choice for Forex & binary option trading platforms. In the US, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) banned the use of credit cards to fund retail Forex trading accounts. Although US customers can still use debit cards can to fund Forex trading accounts, US Forex merchant accounts are not available for trading platforms.
Businesses struggle to secure banking or merchant services in the Forex industry, which is a very complicated and competitive market in and of itself.
Trading or converting Forex comes with its own set of hazards, as currency values can fluctuate owing to a variety of external factors, causing clients to lose or earn money quickly.
Merchant accounts and Forex payment gateway providers
Before issuing an account, merchant accounts and Forex payment gateway providers will evaluate potential risk vs. income. You should expect to spend significantly greater price than other businesses due to the high risk nature of the industry.
Accepting payment with eDataPay
Secure Forex Payment Processing
An extensive array of account management & protection tools is included in all Forex merchant accounts. Identify legitimate transactions, decline fraudulent ones, or set aside questionable ones for manual review.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Protection. The gateway exceeds the most stringent standards for payment processing security. Safeguard your business and protect your customers.
- White / Black Lists. White list customers authorized for high ticket transactions. Black list bad customers & fraudsters.
- Address & Identity Verification. Match card data with buyers’ addresses. Add ID verification services to verify the identity of traders.
- Customize Anti-Fraud Weapons. . Sophisticated rule-based cascading filters are included in the Forex payment processing gateway. Easily customizable to provide the level of protection desired. Accept, block or set aside for manual review based on geo-location, ticket size, IP address, card issuer, billing addresses, phone, emails, velocity settings for card attempts, high risk parameters, and more
- Card Brand Security Services. Adding 3D Secure to your Forex merchant account provides an additional level of security at checkout. Enabling 3D Secure lets you offload the responsibility for some chargebacks back to the card brands. 3D Secure has been updated, streamlining the checkout process and making it faster & easier than ever for traders to complete payments.
- Military-Grade Encryption. Sensitive card data is encrypted. The encrypted information is then processed as “tokens” in lieu of card data. For recurring payments, tokens are stored in the Forex credit card processing gateway’s secure vault. Making it fast and easy to add funds to trading accounts.
eDataPay High Risk partners with high-risk brokers who have a track record of effectively placing Forex merchants. Because of our experience, your application will be properly packaged and hence more likely to be accepted. As outlined in our Application Guide for Businesses, all Forex applications will be subject to a greater level of due investigation. This should not deter businesses from submitting an application. Whether it’s credit and debit card processing, alternative payment options, or cryptocurrency payments, our team is glad to offer knowledgeable help.
Start accepting payments today
With one of our payment solutions professionals, we’d be pleased to demonstrate our payment gateways system and other payment solutions in action. Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to set up a demo.
Whether you have one retail store or manage a complex, multi-currency and multi-jurisdictional e-commerce business, eDataPay has the unique ability to provide you with the best processing and gateway solutions available where other providers fall short. Specializing in the high risk merchant services space, eDataPay has the processing solutions you’ve been looking for.
eData Financial Group | 888.395.9554 | (O) +1.561.395.9554 | (M) 561-212-3370
adam@edataPay.com | www.eDataPay.com
eData Financial Group LLC
Neu Bank and Cards Banking Software Company
Corporate Mailing Address
20423 State Road 7,Suite F6-524 ,Boca Raton, Florida, 33498 USA