Firearms Merchant Account by eDataPay
Merchant Account for Firearms, Online & Offline recreations Selling firearms and gun parts is a difficult task. Card transactions for these items and accessories are becoming increasingly problematic for business owners in this industry. You’ll need a gun-friendly credit card processor if you want to sell weapons or start your own firearms business. That is the only method to guarantee that you will be able to sell firearms safely and profitably. You can start promoting and selling your firearms, ammo, and gun accessories without hassle once you’ve found the finest payment gateway for your gun broker account.
Why Credit Card Processing for Gun Dealers is Difficult
Unfortunately, selling guns, ammo, and accessories is extremely difficult as a merchant. Due to various laws, rules, and regulations, selling firearms or accessories can quickly lead to both legal and financial liability issues. Some reasons why traditional payment processors such as Stripe, Square, PayPal, and Braintree will not work with merchants who intend to sell ammo and firearms include:
- Fraud: Because of the sheer size of the gun and ammo industry, it is predisposed to more fraud. Fraudulent charges and chargebacks lead traditional payment processors to avoid working with gun merchants and ammo merchants altogether.
- Chargebacks: The gun and ammo industry is notorious for its high chargeback and return rate. If an industry has an alarming chargeback rate, low-risk payment processors such as Square, Stripe, and PayPal are less likely to accept new applicants.
- Legal and Financial Liability: Selling firearms should not ever lead to potential financial or legal liability issues. However, this is not always the case. There have been cases in the past leading gun sellers, manufacturers, and their acquiring banks to be involved in legal backlash from the outcome of a gun sale. More conservative banks choose to stay away from that possibility by not supporting businesses in this industry. Seeking a high risk payment processor is a must when you are looking for a firearms merchant account you can trust and rely on. They have banking relationships that excel in supporting this industry type and the infrastructure to let it grow.
Benefits of a Gun Friendly Credit Card Processor
Obtaining your firearms merchant account from a gun-friendly credit card processor is a way to begin selling firearms and accessories online and in-store without issue. When you are using a standard payment processor, you run the risk of encountering the following at any time and often without notice:
- Frozen Account: If you are using a standard payment processor and they discover the purpose and nature of your website, your merchant account will be frozen without warning.
- Inaccessible Funds: If your account is frozen by your payment processor, you will not have the ability to access it, your funds, or your earned revenue. This account hold can last as long as 6 months.
- Loss of Income: Whenever there is an issue with a payment processor, you run the risk of losing out on new business and potential sales. Your credit card payment gateway will not be usable by customers, leading to less sales and a slower business.
A Gun broker Merchant Account You Can Trust
Applying for a merchant account that is suitable for selling guns, ammo, and accessories is possible if you are prepared. There will be a longer application and underwriting process than other industry types. But by gathering pertinent information and being open to change, the process will be easier and get you processing credit cards faster.
EData Financial Group is one of the leading providers of gun friendly merchant accounts. eDataPay.com have the expertise and structure to support businesses of this type when other processors have turned away. With eDataPay strong banking relationships and top tier compliance, our payment gateways are seamless, secure, and hassle free. Don’t worry about being shut down for your high risk account. Once you call us, you will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will provide one-on-one guidance before, during, and after your approval.
Although credit card processing for gun dealers is not always easy, it is possible with the best payment gateway for gun broker merchant accounts. Once you have applied for and received approval for your gun merchant account, you can begin selling your items
and connecting with customers without the risk of losing your ability to generate and finalize sales.
Best Merchant Accounts for Gun Dealers
Is it true that gun dealers are being blacklisted?
Many guns dealers are looking for mobile and online credit card processing solutions to utilize at gun shows and in their online gun sales because of the growing popularity of these services. Unfortunately for these businesses, practically every major mobile and online merchant account provider, including Stripe, Square, PayPal, Intuit GoPayment, and First Data, has stopped processing online and mobile gun sales. This has led in a slew of complaints from guns dealers who have had substantial payments put on hold despite the fact that they were processed legally. eDataPay payment service provider have multiple banking and processing solutions for Firearms Merchant Accounts.
eDataPay team are the best Supporters of the Second Amendment Payment Processors
We created this analysis of the top merchant account providers that allow gun dealers and gun shop owners to accept credit card payments for gun and ammo purchases in response to requests for a list of gun-friendly credit card processors. These companies are working with eDataPay and can only execute online firearms transactions between Federal Firearms License (FFL) gun dealers; they can’t help merchants sell guns to customers directly over the internet. However, for direct consumer sales, the majority of them can provide in-store credit card processing. It’s best to get in touch with eDataPay consultant that will introduce your business to a few different companies to find out what they can and can’t do, as well as compare service offerings.
Contact eDataPay sales consultant Today
To get approved for a merchant account in 24 hours
Apply here or call +1-561-395-9554.
Get In Touch with eDataPay Banking Specialist:
- US Mailings Address:
- 20423 State Road 7, Suite F6-524, Boca Raton, Florida, 33498 USA.